Bakeries Confectionaries License

Business License Regulations for “Small Scale Bakeries and Confectioneries”

Taken from the Government Gazette, you may download a copy here.

5. A Small scale bakery and a confectionery must-

(a) possess a business licence or permit to trade issued in accordance with the Business Act, 1999 (Act No. 71 of 1991) or a business licence or trading permit issued by the relevant municipality;

(b) not sell products or goods that are prohibited by the Regulations; and

(c) not allow the business premises to be used as sleeping quarters.”

Need help with your business license? Get in touch with us, we’re business licensing experts.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top